Update Municipal Profile Welcom10

Welcome to GARCIANHON, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Update Municipal Profile Welcom10

Welcome to GARCIANHON, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Municipal Profile

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update Municipal Profile Empty Update Municipal Profile Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:07 pm

gulpburp

Hello, i'd like to share with you an updated municipal profile. It seems that you posted an outdated profile since the income classification is still 5th class whereas GH is already a 4th class municipality in income classification. I'll be sharing also some other data such as population...

Population►21,829 PDMS survey 1st quarter of 2009
Male * 11,208
Female * 10,621
Population* 21,308 “ 2007 Census”
Population Density►1.6 person per has.
No. of Household►4,489
Ave. Household size►5
Male- Female Ratio►1: 0.96
Classification►4th class Municipality (2002

I hope this information helps. I'll just send you the latest update after the concerned office is done with the data gathering.

2Update Municipal Profile Empty Re: Update Municipal Profile Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 pm

gulpburp

I'd also like to inform you that the LGU is selling a Commemorative Book of the Town which was launched last Foundation day. It contains the rich history of the town, the past, the present and the future. I was part of the production staff of the book as an editorial assistant to the EIC, Mrs. Corazon J. Logarta. For more information on the book, you can contact me. Very Happy

3Update Municipal Profile Empty Re: Update Municipal Profile Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 am

m_ai_c

m_ai_c

Thank you for the info Maam. Smile

http://lookbook.nu/mariam07

4Update Municipal Profile Empty Re: Update Municipal Profile Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 am

brielgo

brielgo

for sale na nga book maam? tag pila? naa bay electronic version?? Smile best regards.. pls inform me of the price.. brix_pinoy@yahoo.com God bless give my regards to maam logarta...

5Update Municipal Profile Empty Re: Update Municipal Profile Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 am

gulpburp

@brielgo: yes it's for sale, at P1,000.00 per copy. I'm sorry but we don't have the electronic version (e-book if you may)...I'll see what we can do about it...Maybe sometime in the future we can have that. Thanks for giving me an idea.

6Update Municipal Profile Empty Re: Update Municipal Profile Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm

brielgo

brielgo

how can i order?? pwede ba c.o.d.? what are the contents? how many pages?? naa bay mga pics? colored? glossy pages? murag coffee table book? Smile who are the writers? the editorial board? best regards.. God bless.09177001233 is my cellphone number. brix_pinoy@yahoo.com is my email addy.

7Update Municipal Profile Empty Re: Update Municipal Profile Fri May 17, 2013 2:55 pm

mcdar

waaa jud ko ksbt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum