asa raman ang mga active members diri? Welcom10

Welcome to GARCIANHON, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asa raman ang mga active members diri? Welcom10

Welcome to GARCIANHON, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your account now.

Not A Member? Click on register, it takes less than 60 seconds to register and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

asa raman ang mga active members diri?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1asa raman ang mga active members diri? Empty asa raman ang mga active members diri? Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 am

bisdak

bisdak

I just hope nga mamalik unta or mo take time ang mga members to visit the site para ma bibo napod ta.

Make your presence felt mga sano ug sana. Wherever we are in parts of the world, let's make time to connect, share the bond, and let opinions be heard, or just simply to have fun.

Long Live Garcianhon...

m_ai_c

m_ai_c

Hi Sir Bisdak! ug Welcome dinhi sa atong forum. Karon rajud ko kabalik ani ug bisita kay nanganak ko gikan tapos na busy pod.. Kumusta sir?ug sa tanan dinhi..

http://lookbook.nu/mariam07

bisdak

bisdak

m_ai_c wrote:Hi Sir Bisdak! ug Welcome dinhi sa atong forum. Karon rajud ko kabalik ani ug bisita kay nanganak ko gikan tapos na busy pod.. Kumusta sir?ug sa tanan dinhi..

again, my sincerest tnx for welcoming me on this site. congratz diay sa imo pag panganak. i hope magka interact rata pohon, and some of the other members diri para mo balik ang ka bibo ani nga site.

m_ai_c

m_ai_c

Daghang Salamat Sir..Ug sa pagbisita dinhi permi.. Smile

http://lookbook.nu/mariam07

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum